Thursday, April 23, 2015

A little light...

Great news! I have obtained the services of a new attorney, one who SPECIALIZES in these situations. Of course, my PRIOR attorney is upset because he fears I will not pay him. I have all intentions of paying him although I feel that he GROSSLY under-represented me. The new attorney seems to understand the situation as it exists and has given me hope that I will, at last, be heard. My former attorney took PAINS to be sure to advise my ex and his attorney of the change in representation. Just a parting shot it seems. Regardless of this, I feel some hope that I CAN try to give my children a voice. The fact is that they are NOT UPSET about the past and the divorce but are upset over the way they are CURRENTLY being treated. This needs to be brought out, and with the help of my new attorney, it will. I may not win and I am prepared for that...but I am CONFIDENT that she will be able to communicate the fact that if he cannot FORCE the children to go, he cannot expect that I CAN FORCE THEM TO GO either. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment